Fw: Topband: TO4E

To: "160mReflector" <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: Fw: Topband: TO4E
From: "Josep" <ea6bf@arrl.net>
Date: Sat, 6 Dec 2003 07:33:33 -0000
Yes it was indeed..!! I came to the shack around 1950z when I saw the spot
on the local cluster,
checked the frecuency and YES, there he was, and more amazing is that I
could hear him directly on my vertical (no RX antennas since my dog bitted
the relay control cable!), with QSB and some QRMers, but audible at least,
with a true 549-559 sigs. Finally called him around 9 KHz up and he came
back to me, so a good Xmas present for my #154.

Good luck everybody and Happy Holydays,

Josep, EA6BF
(ex EA6ACC)