Topband: Propagation this AM

To: <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: Topband: Propagation this AM
From: "Dick and Adele Bingham" <binghamstehekin@starband.net>
Date: Sat, 29 Nov 2003 10:41:02 -0800
Greetings everyone

Good opening into Japan this AM at my sunrise. I heard the following JA's
calling CQ furiously:

JA3YBK, JE1ZWT and JA8NFV all Q-5. Like myself, several other W7's called and
the JA's never
replied while I was listening.

I tried modeling the phased sloping Delta-Loop array used by VK6VZ and the
pattern did not appear
as described by Steve. Has anyone else modeled his array and observed simulated
response similar
to a vertical with lots of gain 30-degrees and higher?

73 Snowy and electrically quiet Stehekin, WA

Dick - w7wkr CN98pi