Topband: mag-field still sick !

To: <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: Topband: mag-field still sick !
From: df2py@t-online.de (Dr .Wolf Ostwald)
Date: 30 Sep 2003 05:21 GMT
hello reflectees !
Observing the band in the last very much disturbed weeks and rite now in the
more quiet range i found the following.Even with the A up in the 30ies USA stns
made it thru from the midwest and from the eastern 5 area.Rite now the band had
2 days to recuperate from hi numbers and still is somewhat frustrating to lsn
to. Only the very eastern seabord of the US makes it thru. At the same time 80m
seems to be not as picky as topband is ( we all agree that topband must be a
female structure - don`t we ? ).
I think its about time that Bob (NM7M )brings back some professional
propagation explanation to us.
73 es gud dx de wolf