Topband: 3-element Beverage array

To: <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: Topband: 3-element Beverage array
From: "William H. Hein" <Bill@AA6TT.com>
Date: Tue, 16 Sep 2003 13:16:35 -0400
WW2Y's 3-element Beverage array sounds interesting--how does one feed it?

I just finished adding radials and tuning my 160m 4-Square (Jay WX0B and
Paul N5RT were in the neighborhood to help), I went from 2elevated
1/8th-wave radials to 8 elevated 1/8th-wave radials on each vertical and
tweaked the phase controller, seems to be a significant improvement but I
haven't yet had decent band conditions to really test it.  I still hope to
install a ground screen under the array before the ground freezes.

73,
Bill NT1Y (ex-AA6TT)