Topband: Better days are coming (I hope)!

To: <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: Topband: Better days are coming (I hope)!
From: TED.J.COHEN at saic.com (Cohen, Theodore J.)
Date: Mon May 12 08:55:56 2003
Hi, Bill!  Geomag activity historically has peaked about 2 years after the
sunspot peak.  But there's no question that better days are coming (;>) T
N4XX

Dr. Theodore J. Cohen
Science Applications International Corporation (SAIC)
1710 SAIC Drive
Mail Stop 2-7-7
McLean, VA 22102
*         (703) 676-7727
* theodore.j.cohen@saic.com
Fax    (703) 676-2929
NOTICE: This communication may contain privileged or confidential
information. If you are not the intended recipient, or believe that you have
received this communication in error, please do not print, recopy,
disseminate, or otherwise use this information.  Also, please indicate to
the sender that you have received this e-mail in error and delete the copy
you received.
For intended recipients, please do not forward (unless otherwise directed in
the body of the message) without checking with me first.
Thank you.