Topband: PLC could be our ruinl

To: <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: Topband: PLC could be our ruinl
From: John.Kaufmann at mintera.com (John Kaufmann)
Date: Thu May 1 16:47:58 2003
Ford Peterson wrote:

> The use of power lines to transmit internet traffic (Power Line
> Communications--PLC) is going to be a hot topic for topbanders as well as
> all hams for some time.  If you are not up on what is going on, read this
> tutorial on PLC by Ed Hare--W1RFI of the ARRL labs.

Those of you who are IEEE members and have access to the Communications
Society Magazine should check out the April 2003 issue.  The special topic of
the month in that issue is power line local area networking, with several
papers discussing various technical aspects of power line communications.

73, John W1FV