Topband: Quarter Wave Vs Eigth Wave

To: <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: Topband: Quarter Wave Vs Eigth Wave
From: w7dddd at msn.com (D Andersen)
Date: Sun Apr 20 20:48:41 2003
Hello,

I find myself modeling antennas using various ground parameters.  I use
Mininec, Fast and High Accuracy.  I also throw in various ground conductivity
and dielectric constants.  The parameters for Tucson are .015 and 13 (says the
U of A).  I try to force myself to weight the results to correspond with the
Help section recommendations offered in EZNEC.    The antenna that behaves most
reliable after this madness is my choice BUT I still have doubt.  I am open to
any ideas that may improve my results.

Don Andersen  w7dd