Topband: new topband frequency allocations excel file for sorting

To: <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: Topband: new topband frequency allocations excel file for sorting
From: dennis.peterson at machlink.com (Dennis)
Date: Tue Apr 8 15:18:32 2003
Dear reflectees;

Please be advised that upon request from several of you, I have just
placed a new Microsoft Excel File on my web page
http://www.machlink.com/~k0ckdennis
http://www.topbandradio.mainpage.net

It is the 4th file down on the Index page and is the color Brown.  I
also changed the 2nd or original file to indicate the type of file it is

i.e.--------------Top Band Frequency Allocations.txt  is RED in color
(original file)

i.e.--------------Top Band Frequency Allocations.xls  is Brown in color
(new & updated file)

The .txt file is for those who simply want to view and or print out the
entire file

The .xls file is for those of you WHO HAVE MICROSOFT EXCEL and wish to
DO A SORT OF SORTS.

The file is already highlighted in Yellow Highlight for ALL COUNTRIES
WITH AN ALLOCATION OF 1800-2000.  I BELIEVE THERE ARE APPROXIMATELY 100
OR 101 COUNTRIES WITH THIS ALLOCATION.

Hopefully this will make it easier for all to accomplish what they wish
with this listing.  Thanks to all who have given their time, efforts and
comments towards making the listing more USER FRIENDLY.   73 and enjoy

Dennis      K?CKD