Fw: Topband: Where are you guys ? Fb condx !

To: <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: Fw: Topband: Where are you guys ? Fb condx !
From: ea6acc at jazzfree.com (Josep)
Date: Fri Mar 7 12:48:14 2003
Hi all,

I have been QRV every morning for the last week, and only found good
conditions 28th Feb. and the 4th Mar., working some 6s-7s on 160 and 80m,
but nothing the rest of days. Specially today, a high level of QRN were on
160, heard none on the band. Good condx looks selective, like propagation
sometimes. CU another day,

73/Josep
EA6BF
(ex EA6ACC)