Topband: SWL rprt

To: <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: Topband: SWL rprt
From: otterstad at enter.vg (Ragnar Otterstad)
Date: Fri Mar 7 09:18:57 2003

woke up this AM and hrd K9DX and K7CA with FB signals.
CQ DX brought a bunch of west coasters. Best sigs were from W6OAR, then
W7UT, AE7H and W6AJJ. TKS to W9XQ from NM...new state on 160m for me.

after having spent several nights ( in vain ! ) trying to work stns on 160
from Svalbard, I woke up late today. But even in daylight K9DX came through
nicely and I heard K7CA also working ON5NT.  I MUST raise earlier tmrw !!

73

Rag Otterstad    LA5HE also JW5HE OZ8RO
located in Telemark - home of skiing.

My antenna "farm" can be found on HTTP://no.photos.yahoo.com/la5he when you
click on  Radio.

Take a look at: http://WWW.visitTelemark.com

or  http://www.visitnorway.com