Topband: PJ2/AE9B

To: <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: Topband: PJ2/AE9B
From: tom at houserennerconst.com (tom@houserennerconst.com)
Date: Mon Mar 3 17:33:54 2003
Topbanders,
It was a pleasure making quite a few contacts last week from PJ2. Last night
was still very workable into EU as HB, G3 OK and others were logged after a
long weekend (contesting). I have yet to rest much and have a few more scheds
to meet but would like to let you know I will be on 160M tonight before packing
up in the early morning. I hope all those who need PJ2 will try. Please be
patient and listen. I get a lot of partial calls and sometimes need to hear
over and again. The noise last night was deafening even on the new beverage. I
would be very pleased to have a nice opening tonight but the storms to the
north have made hearing difficult. Best Regards Tom AE9B