Topband: Beverage terrain question

To: <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: Topband: Beverage terrain question
From: cr at isys.ca (Roger Parsons)
Date: Fri Feb 7 14:03:35 2003
Of course you are correct. However, I have 12 beverages, each about 800'
long at 30 degree intervals. Some of them are relatively flat, some of them
go up and down by about 100', some parts are across rock and some across
swamp. I really can detect no difference in performance between any of them.
I'm quite sure there is a difference, but my feeling is that it is so small
as not to be relevant. Surely the real point is that beverages work
adequately even when gross compromises are made in their construction.

73 Roger
VE3ZI