Topband: CQ Magazine Skewed Path Article

To: <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: Topband: CQ Magazine Skewed Path Article
From: btippett at alum.mit.edu (Bill Tippett)
Date: Mon Feb 3 18:12:45 2003
        Thanks to Carl K9LA, CQ Magazine has given permission to
make his August 1999 article "Skewed Paths to Europe On the Low
Bands" available as an Adobe Acrobat .pdf file.  It is referenced at the
very bottom of the page containing my 1991 SWL article:

http://users.vnet.net/btippett/long_and_skew_path_article.htm

and can be accessed directly here:

http://users.vnet.net/btippett/Skewpath.pdf

                                        73,  Bill  W4ZV

P.S.  Thanks for the many kind notes!  I hope you all make WAZ 160 too!