Topband: DX Window-N4ZR

To: <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: Topband: DX Window-N4ZR
From: jbattin@msn.com (jbattin)
Date: Tue, 10 Dec 2002 06:27:15 -0500
The DX window problem is getting worse rather than better. In the past, guys
would slip in and make a few qso's before they were chastised and went away.
Now they call CQ for hours and pay no regard to those that chastise them (
and the chastisers becoming fewer). I passed up quite a few qso's by
refusing to work stateside in the window. I do not care if the DX is
Caribbean or whatever ....just no US and Canada. As much as I dislike
policeman on the bands ....I think it is only solution ..make it difficult
and they will go away.
John