Topband: Answers to ARRL 160 questions

To: <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: Topband: Answers to ARRL 160 questions
From: Tom Homewood" <w1to@abs.adelphia.net (Tom Homewood)
Date: Wed, 4 Dec 2002 20:31:59 -0500
I am sorry if my note wasn't clear. Hope this does it.

The exchange for /AM or /MM is the report and Region. You are required to
put the exchange in the log, so R1 etc. goes in the place where section
would normally go. The way the rules are written /AM or /MM are always DX. A
station can only sign one of those if it is outside the 12 mile limit (from
the General Rules).

There is no multiplier for the Region, but you do get 5 points.

73, Tom W1TO