Topband: NORD and UG top loaded antennas

To: <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: Topband: NORD and UG top loaded antennas
From: JAC@patents.freeserve.co.uk (JA Crux)
Date: Tue, 3 Dec 2002 23:06:20 +0000
I have the US patents on the NORD vlf antenna and also some suggested design
info for the NORD and UG antennas on 80/160 (from the Vertical Antenna
Handbook)

But can anyone point me to any other useful info, like any reports on the
practical performance on the ham bands ? Searches on GOOGLE turn up nothing
of real help, beyond a single comment that the NORD design "did not work
out".

I have a small backyard and size matters !  Thanks

John  G3JAG