Topband: Future Antenna installation.

To: <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: Topband: Future Antenna installation.
From: k2wh@optonline.net (Bill)
Date: Sun, 01 Dec 2002 20:47:27 +0500
I will be moving in about 9 months to a new home in a heavily
wooded 4 acre, low noise area .  I plan to put up a full size
160 meter vertical with an appropriate radial system and a full
size 80 meter vertical with an appropriate radial system.

Question:

In order to minimize interaction between the two verticals, what
should the separation distance between them be?  I intend to have
each vertical fitted with it's own radial system.  No electrical
or physical connection between them.  Except I would image, the coax
shield back at the shack.

K2WH