Topband: Feeding multiple beverages

To: <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: Topband: Feeding multiple beverages
From: i4jmy@iol.it (Maurizio Panicara)
Date: Sat, 30 Nov 2002 20:28:51 +0100
Hi Uli,

there is no practical problem, as I measured a similar setup, in doing what
you do.
One beverage transformer, one ground, one line and simple remote switch of
the beverages wires, wires diverting @ 60° each 6ft from ground.
The coupling between the floating wires and the used beverage is neglectable
and 6 relays of normal quality by far do not show unacceptable crosstalk at
2 Mhz even at 450 Ohm.
If one has datas that say the opposite (read of a poor isolation, better if
expressed in dB), explainations (i.e. what's the useful practical coupling
between standard diverting beverages, again in dB) and how they measure,
please share it.

73,
Mauri I4JMY