Topband: SUPPORTS FOR BEVERAGE ANTENNAS

To: <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: Topband: SUPPORTS FOR BEVERAGE ANTENNAS
From: magoo@isp.on.ca (Mr. Magoo)
Date: Fri, 22 Nov 2002 15:38:39 -0500
A lot of guys have the right idea: PVC pipe slipped over "T" fence posts.
Home Depot and others sell the grey PVC pipe, 2" diameter used for
installing central vacuum cleaners.  It is light, cheap and quite strong...I
have been putting up my temporary Beverages running acrosss my neighbour's
field for several years now and the pipes show no sign of deteriorating.  I
notch the top and allow the wire (#17 "Galvalum" electric fence wire) to
"float" in the groove.

Bill, VE3NH/VE3CSK