Topband: Re: ZL7C on Topband?

To: <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: Topband: Re: ZL7C on Topband?
From: thomas.bevenheim@telia.com (Thómas Bevenheim)
Date: Sat, 12 Oct 2002 09:24:05 +0200
N1EU:
> Anyone know of ZL7C's topband intentions?
> DXPedition is scheduled for Oct 17-28 (http://www.qsl.net/zl7c/)
Same Web site announce 1826.5 kHz to be their planned operating QRG (CW).

Also:
"With this team, many of whom are well known and experienced DXpeditioners,
we can assure the DX world that our intentions are to provide as many contacts
as possible on all bands, 160 through 10 meters and some 6 meters where
possible."

73 ...thomas, SM6CNS [DU7CC]
 Only  for  the  Deserving  and  True-Blue  Believers!
 Welcome  to  the  Golden  Days  of  DX-ing, meet with
 some Extraordinary Personalities & DX-citing Exploits
 from the Thrilling World of Amateur Radio.
 Dog Xray Studio  www.DX.just.nu