Topband: Serious Topband activity from Dominica & Montserrat October 200

To: <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: Topband: Serious Topband activity from Dominica & Montserrat October 2002
From: pa5et@muurkrant.com (Rob Snieder)
Date: Sun, 6 Oct 2002 09:27:16 +0200
CARIBBEAN TOUR 2002
This year the Low-Land DXpedition Team (http://www.qsl.net/lldxt/)will
operate from Dominica (NA-101)   between 14 October and 21 October
signing probably J75PA (callsign for topband & Digital modes) and from
Montserrat (NA-103) between 21 October and 1 November signing probably
VP2MPA (callsign for topband & Digital modes). Calls will be confirmed
at arrival. We will have a Titanex V160E and a V80E so both 80 & 160 can
be run at the same time, for receiving we will try to setup a short
beverage and a Magnetic loop.
We will be active on the Topband every night and will listen exclusively
for Europe during their greyline, all other regions will be worked
before or after. On-line logs will be published on daily basis on the
our web-site. You can already sign the guestbook.

All QSLs via PA5ET.

Rob Snieder pa5et@muurkrant.com

Cocos Island DX-pedition 2002  <http://www.qsl.net/ti9m>
http://www.qsl.net/ti9m