Topband: beverage antennas

To: <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: Topband: beverage antennas
From: ke4dyg5@netzero.net (ke4dyg5)
Date: Tue, 20 Aug 2002 09:17:28 -0700
I need to know how to connect receive antenna to rig? what would
the easy and simple way and the cheapeast, if anyone has ideas
let me know i am new to this kind of thing and need a good
receive antenna for 40 or 75 meters. I know this sound like a
stupid question but if you do not ask you will not get any
replies. if possible i need drawings and do i need to put
ressiter at end 600ohm ? any and all replies would be of great
help   thanks  Robert Duckworth KE4DYG

Introducing NetZero Long Distance