Topband: Fw: Aiken Preamp

To: <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: Topband: Fw: Aiken Preamp
From: Rick and Angela" <anelson@dbtech.net (Rick and Angela)
Date: Wed, 7 Aug 2002 13:49:07 -0500
REICO Inc. (Fort Walton Beach Florida) acquired the line of Aiken Systems RF
products years ago.  Now... REICO has recently been acquired by another Fort
Walton Beach company called Technical Services Laboratory, Inc (TSL).  I had
very good experiences dealing with REICO when installing some of their RF
products at our Coast Guard COMSTAs.  TSL's president, Andy Corbin, told me
they may still be able to help you with old Aiken/REICO RF products or
documentation.

Info:
Technical Services Laboratory (TSL) Inc.
Fort Walton Beach, FL
850-243-3722
www.tslinc.com

73, Rick WC4Q