Topband: Re: Topband: Flattop "T" vs. Horizontal Loop

To: <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: Topband: Re: Topband: Flattop "T" vs. Horizontal Loop
From: i4jmy@iol.it (i4jmy@iol.it)
Date: Tue, 16 Jul 2002 12:05:14 +0200
If the noise you get is within the antenna's near field it's almost
sure that nothing will change with the horizontal loop.
What change for sure will be the 160m efficiency (TX) that will surely
turn into a poor condition if compared to the present one.
I think you can stay as you are adding some extra RX antenna (loops)
for receiving, better if installed as far as it is possible from houses
and from the transmitting antenna.

73,
Mauri I4JMY