Topband: Fw: 160

To: <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: Topband: Fw: 160
From: n9en@voyager.net (N9EN@VOYAGER.NET)
Date: Thu, 20 Jun 2002 06:16:21 -0500
Hello all;

I have yet to hear the ET3 any better than ESP copy here
at Radio Free Roscoe (IL). I have a "temporary" 300' long
Beverage that is oriented towards ET-land. My xmit/rcv
antenna is a delta loop, the top of it being supported by
one corner of a 137' tower.

I think that I might have better luck getting him on 80 meters
with my 80 meter delta loop that has its top corner being
supported by one corner of a 90' tower. He doesn't seem
to be QRV much on 80 and when he has been on, I wasn't
around to listen.

80 & 160 are the only two bands that I still need "ET" on
but things don't look too good for me getting him on either
band. Good luck and good DX to all.

73 de Brad, N9EN @ Radio Free Roscoe (IL)...