Topband: Mongolia - Return Engagement

To: <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: Topband: Mongolia - Return Engagement
From: K4ZW@Staffnet.com (Ken Claerbout)
Date: Fri, 14 Jun 2002 20:20:05 -0000
   Greetings Topband enthusiasts.  While most of us in the northern
hemisphere are beginning to prepare for Topband hibernation during the
summer months, I am pleased to report that plans are underway for a return
trip to Mongolia this September by myself and Karl, K4YT.  During this
visit, we plan to erect  a number of beverages and improve the ground system
under the Titenax vertical that was installed last November at the QTH of
JT1CO.  As Chak will tell you, last year he had great success on 80 meters
but 160 meters was pretty much a bust.  I'm hopeful that with these station
improvements
and the cooperation of the propagation Gods, he will be able to mirror his
80 meter success on Topband this upcoming season.
  More details will follow as we get closer to September.

73
Ken K4ZW