Topband: Take-off angle

To: <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: Topband: Take-off angle
From: k9uwa@arrl.net (John K9UWA)
Date: Wed, 1 May 2002 18:12:55 -0500
snip
> I disagree.  Every time in the past that I have planted radials, I've had
> to use an electric heating pad for some days thereafter....
> Bud, K2KIR

U guys are going about this radial thing wrong.....cut grass super short in the
Fall....put down radials.....let grass grow in spring to around 4 inches and
don't
cut it any closer than that for about half of the summer.....and let
"Nature" bury them.....besides......NOT buried radials work better than
Buried ones!

John k9uwa

John Goller, K9UWA & Jean Goller, N9PXF
Antique Radio Restorations