Topband: Top Band DXCC

To: <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: Topband: Top Band DXCC
From: bgkurz@epix.net (Kurzenknabe, Barbara and Glenn)
Date: Tue, 05 Mar 2002 20:20:05 -0500
Hi Guys,
H7DX was #99 followed by HB9ATA for the magic #100.  The next day TI9M
was #101.
I am thrilled!  This quest was both easier and harder than I thought it
would be, if that makes any sense?   I have learned a lot about 160
meters and will try to improve the station.  This was the first winter
with decent RX antennas and they made the difference in several
situations.  Full size EWE's, a Pennant and a 20 dB pre-amp helped a
lot.
3 cards to come in and then I can submit.
73
Glenn, K3SWZ