Topband: Shortend Vertical model questions

To: <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: Topband: Shortend Vertical model questions
From: Tony Reynolds" <kb8jvh@reydata.com (Tony Reynolds)
Date: Mon, 11 Feb 2002 18:11:31 -0500
Wow!!!! What a group of knowledgeable folks. I thank each and everyone of
you for your input. I certainly have learned alot about verticals. It's back
to the keyboard for more design work. I've got 6.5 acres here to play with
so I think I can come up with a large wire top-hat for loading. I had also
considered using a large wire cage structure for the vertical element which
would also help in broadening out the response, and several folks suggested
that.

73, Tony
KB8JVH
EN80ua