Topband: Re: RM-10352 Deadline Tomorrow

To: <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: Topband: Re: RM-10352 Deadline Tomorrow
From: vr2bg@harts.org.hk (VR2BrettGraham)
Date: Thu, 07 Feb 2002 03:00:07 +0000
I seem to have managed to make a submission successfully by using
"not_in_usa" for a city, picking any state, entering "99999-9999" for
a post code & putting my full address, including country, for item #7.

Amateurs outside the USA will also benefit from mandatory separation of
wide & narrow band modes for amateurs in the USA on 1.8 Mc - so don't
let this apparently domestic issue go without your comment!

That URL again:

http://gullfoss2.fcc.gov/prod/ecfs/upload_v2.cgi

73, VR2BrettGraham

P.S.  It's even easier than that Brett...from FCC ECFS News at:

        http://www.fcc.gov/e-file/ecfs.html

"7/22/99
International users are able to submit comments via ECFS by
completing the required Mailing Address and City fields found on
the Cover Sheet. Select "DC" as the state and enter "00000" in
the Zip Code field."