Topband: Across the mountains

To: <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: Topband: Across the mountains
From: df2py@t-online.de (DF2PY)
Date: Tue, 5 Feb 2002 07:56:52 +0100
hello reflectees !
Being aware of the relative unimportance of retrospective views of the band, i
nevertheless think that it might stir up some monitoring of prime times on the
band.This morning around 0530 to 0545 AE7H from AZ and K7CA made it thru to EU
with solid 559 sigs .I am still hoping for a day with AZ on the band where we
might get propagation to SoCal.If we loose the January window we are in for
more
and bigger antennas for sure.These years where the solar activity makes it hard
to win the jackpot just by shootin`dice - persistence may get us there.
good Dx  de wolf -df2py-