Topband: 2002 CQ 160 CW Coming

To: <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: Topband: 2002 CQ 160 CW Coming
From: thompson@mindspring.com (David L. Thompson)
Date: Wed, 16 Jan 2002 23:33:40 +0000
The CQ 160 CW weekend is rapidly approaching and a few notes are in order.

1.   Please try to send a cabrillo log with claimed score in the summary
portion.   Make sure the log meets the cabrillo standard as we received
many non conforming logs in 2001.

2.    Remember the CQ announcement of e-mail logs only!   Please send an
electronic entry even if its an old ascii log.  If you cannot comply send me
am e-mail to k4jrb@juno.com

3.    Logs go to cq160@kkn.net not directly to CQ or me.

4.    CQ supports the Dx window from 1830 to 1835.  Please no local (NA to
NA or EU to EU) QSOs during hours of darkness!

Good luck.

73 Dave K4JRB
CQ 160 Contests Director