Topband: Surgestions for split Freq required - CQWW 160 CW-SSB Contests

To: <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: Topband: Surgestions for split Freq required - CQWW 160 CW-SSB Contests
From: G8OO@aol.com (by way of Bill Tippett <btippett@alum.mit.edu>)
Date: Fri, 11 Jan 2002 12:47:38 +0000
Hi Guys-Girls

It is my intention to enter both CQWW 160m contests in the next two month.

As I am not an experienced DXers or Contester on 160M - I have looked long
and hard at the Band plans for all countries, it Seems to me that there is a
great advantage in calling CQ and listening on the TX frequency and at the
same time calling split, what I am unsure on - is the best split to use to
work all countries?

I therefore require advice from the top band experts on what is the best
split frequencies to use in both contests?

Below are my surgested TX frequencys.

 CW = TX on 1830   RX ON 18.????

SSB = TX on 1845   RX ON 18.????

Btu de Alan H G8OO -  M0ABC/P in both CQWW 160m Contests.