Topband: LY7Z in The Stew Perry TopBand DX Challenge

To: <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: Topband: LY7Z in The Stew Perry TopBand DX Challenge
From: tombaugh@discoverynet.com (Tom Baugh)
Date: Fri, 28 Dec 2001 21:31:53 +0000
John & Topbanders

I was thinking about the implications when I read this too.
How about when everything is over and then scores posted afterwards (along
with other possibly meaningful data).I believe there are some implications
there as well. On the other hand.. would one really cheat to gain a plaque
or certificate? I know the answer... but after all.. it is the gentleman's
band. HAPPY NEW YEAR!

Tom
AE9B

Worked all states except Alaska
Looking for DX # 12 (remember when it was fun!)
Who wants to be my next CFM?