Topband: 5W0VF THIS MORNING

To: <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: Topband: 5W0VF THIS MORNING
From: magoo@isp.on.ca (BILL MCHUGH)
Date: Wed, 05 Dec 2001 07:15:57 -0500
Perfectly readable 559 from about 1122Z at my QTH in S. Ontario, peaking
at times to 589.  Much better on the vertical than the Beverages, which
seemed all but useless...very high angle propagation?
But looking back over past QSOs to this area at this same time of year,
mine this AM at 1131Z was considerably earlier than most others I have
had in the past...fully 30-45 minutes earlier on average.
Yesterday, as with other days I have heard this station, everything was
"normal": Beverages much better than vertical and signal peaks at about
1215-1230Z.

Bill, VE3CSK/VE3NH