Topband: Schedule for November 26 & 27

To: <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: Topband: Schedule for November 26 & 27
From: jt1co@mongol.net (JT1CO)
Date: Mon, 26 Nov 2001 23:07:29 -0800
  Well we had a nice opening into W6/W7 but still can't break the curtain to
zones 4 & 5 in the US.  I will QRV around 21Z today but have to leave at
23Z, before local sunrise, to head back into Ulaanbaatar.
  For Tuesday (local), I will try to spend as much time as possible in front
of the rig once the sun goes down.  Naturally JT1CO has first dibs on his
station.  He's been frequenting 80 meters shortly after sundown.  I'll try
to concentrate on 160 at W1 - Midwest US sunrise with stints to 80 if
topband is not open.

73
Ken