Topband: Kp Data

To: <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: Topband: Kp Data
From: bobnm7m@cnw.com (Robert Brown)
Date: Mon, 5 Nov 2001 03:48:01 -0800 (PST)
Friends in Radio Land-

The October magnetic data is in from Gottingen and the good days were the
24th, 18th and 7th, with Kp sums of 2, 6 and 6; the bad days were the
22th, 3rd and 2nd, with Ap above 40 for each of those days.

The first part of October was quite disturbed and NOAA data for today show
that November is no different, with a big PCA event in progress and a CME
on the way.  So hunker down til it is over and then see what the end of
the month has to offer.  In any event, things have to improve as we go to
the winter solstice.  At least that is what I tell myself,.

73,

Bob, NM7M