Topband: Fwd: More from Ulli at PI4COM

To: <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: Topband: Fwd: More from Ulli at PI4COM
From: K1ZM@aol.com (by way of Bill Tippett <btippett@alum.mit.edu>)
Date: Sun, 21 Oct 2001 11:45:23 +0100
>From PI4COM:

1) Ulli notes that the Dutch upper SSB limit is now 1870
2) Other Eu countries can go even higher
3) Frequencies below 1845 are really JAMMED in Europe making Dx'ing vy tough
on SSB
4) He plans to find a hole above 1845 and try simplex operation there.

Good Hunting - he is LOUD at his sunrise period.

73 JEFF