Topband: 3D2C (Notes from a topband zombie)

To: <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: Topband: 3D2C (Notes from a topband zombie)
From: jh1kla@mbd.nifty.com (jh1kla@mbd.nifty.com)
Date: Wed, 10 Oct 2001 02:18:08 +0900
According to the recent WEB site's NEWS,(the effective date is
not clear)
"Work on 80 and 160m is o-kay. They have 2 stations separated
each other 150mtrs and vertical antennas."

Another hand,on sunday night I heard a strong CQ signing 3D2CI
at 1825 after T32EQ disappeared.On that time from the NEWS,
they got a trouble of a generator and were running low power.
But that signal is much stronger than T32EQ.
Also the OP used computer keyer and high speed 5NN.
This trick matches the pirate of 3D2CI.......

--
jh1kla@mbd.nifty.com