Topband: 160 inverted V

To: <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: Topband: 160 inverted V
From: altdx@worldnet.att.net (Dr. John Harden)
Date: Sat, 22 Sep 2001 18:25:45 +0100
Dear all,

I had up a full size 160 meter inverted V with the apex at 90 feet or so. It
worked great!!! I didn't take it down...It came down because of limbs and
wind in my heavily wooded lot.

I used to do great in the pile-ups...The only reason I haven't put it back
up is because I already have up three vertically polarized transmitting
antennas for 160 as well as three receiving antennas. I only have a one-acre
lot, and have plenty of interaction between those antennas mentioned.

73,

John, W4NU