Topband: K3J

To: <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: Topband: K3J
From: n1eu@hotmail.com (Barry N1EU)
Date: Wed, 12 Sep 2001 06:52:22 -0400
Latest news off their Web site says they might arrive this evening
http://www.qsl.net/k3j/

12 Sept 2001 0730Z Preliminary intel we've received is our flight is
projected to be first out upon clearance to resume flying operations. If all
goes well, we may be departing around 1900, with arrival around 2100. If we
can round up some extra manpower to help with antenna installation, we may
be able to get someone on the air shortly after arrival. If not, I estimate
K3J operation commencing sometime around 0200. 73, AL7KC for Team K3J

73,
Barry  N1EU

PS - On another note, thanks to Mike (ZK1QMA) for the quick response to "pse
qsy to 160M" at 1020Z