Topband: Flag and Pennant Antenna Compendium

To: <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: Topband: Flag and Pennant Antenna Compendium
From: k3ky@erols.com (k3ky@erols.com)
Date: Sat, 1 Sep 2001 23:18:20 -0400
Hello, Topbanders-
Just a quick note to mention that my Flag and Pennant
resource is back up and running. I think it is great that the
guys at contesting.com allowed Major Domo to retire with
full pension, but he sure left a lot of broken links behind!  :o)

http://www.angelfire.com/md/k3ky/page37.html

BTW I have added a few previously overlooked posts from
the Topband reflector with some really great information.
There was, for example, a very enlightening exchange
between Earl, K6SE and Tom, W8JI that helps to sort out
the differences between broadside and endfire phasing of
small loop arrays. If you don't have room for Beverages,
you might have room for some of these. While I can not
promise that every good article and website on the subject
is listed, I definitely hit most of the high spots, and this page
will save you a lot of search time. Put a few of these
antennas up, buy or build a good preamp, and get ready
to start pulling some weak signals out that you never knew
were there under all that noise.  :o)
73, David K3KY