Topband: 5B4-NA Condx 25 Aug

To: <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: Topband: 5B4-NA Condx 25 Aug
From: 9a3a@spidernet.com.cy (Ivo PEZER, 5B4ADA)
Date: Sat, 25 Aug 2001 10:54:59 +0100
The Band seems to be in a good shape!  25 Aug was marked on my jumbo wall
callendar as a 27 day cycle for the 17th Feb 2001, when I experienced the
best-ever opening to the USA during the ARRL CW test.

Well, who cares if it's just a coincidence, but this morning I worked
several NA stations with 599+ signals!
J8PA came back to me on first call too. So, I'll still keep my "calendar
diary" and get up on those days to call CQ for a while....

73 CU TB

Ivo 5B4ADA