Topband: Zone 23 News

To: <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: Topband: Zone 23 News
From: K4ZW@Staffnet.com (Ken Claerbout)
Date: Sat, 18 Aug 2001 11:05:05 -0000
<Maybe the W8JI short vertical 4 sq array might be an <option for RX.  Good
luck with the operation.

   That thought had crossed my mind as Tom was giving his presentation at
Dayton.  Unfortunately, I do not have enough time between now and the time I
leave to put something like this together.  As best I can tell, there is
some open areas next to Chak's new QTH that might allow for such an array.
I won't know for certain until we arrive but if anyone wants to try and put
together a package that I can take along, drop me an e-mail.

Ken K4ZW