Topband: Topband operator needed for TX0

To: <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: Topband: Topband operator needed for TX0
From: w4dr@mindspring.com (w4dr@mindspring.com)
Date: Sat, 9 Jun 2001 22:23:21 +0100
VK4FW ( vk4fw@spiderweb.com.au ) has just advertised for several operators for
the September Dxpedition to Chesterfield Island (TX0).  If a savvy dedicated
topbander doesn't join this group it will probably be a long long time till
another operation from this location.  Only 100 topband qsos have been made
from TX0 by the first two operations so this is essentially virgin territory
for a talented and dedicated operator!

Bob W4DR