Topband: BQ9P

To: <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: Topband: BQ9P
From: ku9c-steve@ku9c.com (Steve Wheatley KU9C)
Date: Sat, 10 Mar 2001 22:41:54 -0500
First, thanks for all the emails....I've responded to some, but I've gotten
a flood.  Let me apologize in advance for not responding to all...but I'm
spending the time getting the information summarized and passed on to the
operating team in Pratas, who appreciate the feedback and are doing what
they can with the information provided.

First, I am told they have only one antenna working solidly for 160 and 80
transmit.  They're favoring 160 at this time, as the antennas are giving
them some good success.

I've passed along the information from the European operators....as well as
the openings for the USA...Keep your ears open and ur eyes on the various
clusters!

Keep the cards and letters coming.  One of the team's focus is the low bands.

73
Steve  KU9C