Topband: Cq160 Ssb Contest

To: <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: Topband: Cq160 Ssb Contest
From: la6wea@online.no (La6wea)
Date: Tue, 27 Feb 2001 01:52:06 -0000
During the Cq160m Ssb Contest this weekend I heard a lot of Westcoast
stations between 0300 and 0700Z but they always seems to be listning in
the wrong directions. The singnals came over the north pole so the next
time you have to listen to the north. The strongest Stations heard was
WA7TZY, K7GNX and N7ML, they were 59 for hours. The only one I worked
from the north was KL7RA he is always strong. I will be listning for
stateside during the Arrl contest so listen for me between 1840 and
1850, hope I can give you a multiplier.

73 Ken  LA6WEA