Topband: SSB Contest, CW Subband

To: <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: Topband: SSB Contest, CW Subband
From: i4jmy@iol.it (Maurizio Panicara)
Date: Sat, 24 Feb 2001 15:57:42 +0100
What sort of band plan can exist in a band that's not yet homogeneus in
allowed space and use, and with different rights, and full with non amateur
services, all around the world with peculiar differences ?
The amateurs lack of realism, neglecting the problems of other areas, own
"presumed rights" becuse of domestic band plans (not world wide rules) are
probably a much worse behaviour than a band fullfilled of CW during a CW
contest or with SSB signals in a SSB contest.
Lack of patience and arrogance by presumed rights are the real penalties we
pay for.

73,
Mauri I4JMY