Topband: Philppines

To: <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: Topband: Philppines
From: rtym@ippt.gov.pl (Ryszard Tymkiewicz)
Date: Tue, 20 Feb 2001 08:34:06 +0100
Hi All,
Since a few days I'v been trying to make QSO with Gil 4F2KWT,
at last succesfully last night.
He has erected antenna one week ago and is using 500W.
We have had skeds on 1817 kHz since 2130 till his sunrise.
Gil has told me he will be on Topband till mid-March, except of
the period 21-28 February when he will be in Macau.
He will be mostly 1817 kHz but often because of QRM at 2150 utc
he can move to 1822 kHz. The best signal /solid 559/ has been
at his sunrise.
It seems he has became very interested in Topband!

                     73
                   Rys
                SP5EWY
               rtym@ippt.gov.pl