Topband: CQ 160 CW

To: <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: Topband: CQ 160 CW
From: rmread@attglobal.net (Bob Marshall-Read)
Date: Sun, 28 Jan 2001 18:46:42 -0000
Top Banders,

I managed to get home late Friday night on EuroStar from Paris and get the
balloon up
(3/8 wave vertical) about midnight local.  Finally got on the air an hour later.
Forgot to get LP gas for the heater in the garage so it was a cold first
night, and the
frozen fingers on the paddle made life difficult.

Took down the balloon Saturday at sunrise and managed to get more helium and
more LP
for Saturday night, so things got a bit better.

Also my first experience with TR Log and it is great!

Here is the G4VGO single op, low power score.

BAND       Raw QSOs       Valid QSOs       Points       Mults       Countries

160CW          384                     384               2226          23
52

    Final Score = 166,950 points.

Now packing the flag and pennant stuff plus the 1000MP and other bits to take
to YK9A.

73

Bob   G4VGO